Are you tired of plan books? Sick of word documents? Tired of 3 inch binders? Common Curriculum takes all the frustration of lesson planning away.
If you aren’t amazed by the potential of CommonCurriculum.com after watching the video, then watch it again!
Here is just an abbreviated list of what is possible in Common Curriculum:
- Connect lesson plans to Common Core standards
- Connect lesson plans to state standards
- Share with colleagues in PLT or anyone for that matter
- Teachers and administrators can provide feedback and ideas for lessons
- Create a lesson template to streamline lesson planning from day to day
- Plan lessons from day to day, week to week, month to month, or long term from unit to unit
- Post directly to your website automatically as often as you want (not ideal since it isn’t compatible with WordPress just yet)
- Chunk your classes together like ICR or Advanced Math
- Link to dropbox to add assignments for students to complete
- See daily, weekly, monthly, or long term (units) views of lesson plans
- Set your new schedule each year and archive last year’s lesson plans